Lava Therapeutics (LAVA) generates and develops next generation γδ T cell engaging bispecific antibodies for the treatment of cancer. LAVA started its operations in 2017 and is advancing its proprietary platform and pipeline of bispecific therapeutic antibodies, building on cutting-edge research originating from the VU University Medical Center / Cancer Center Amsterdam. The company is now located at the Science Park in Utrecht and at the Agrifood Plaza building in Den Bosch. Expanding our team with new, talented employees is key to LAVA’s future success. We are currently looking for a
At LAVA, the Program Manager is
- Responsible for project management of LAVA’s programs in general, and will be responsible for development program(s) to bring a LAVA compound to the clinical proof of concept phase
- Writes the development plan based on the company goals and objectives
- Will develop detailed project planning, generate project budget proposals in consultation with stakeholders, and track progress in order to keep oversight of all activities
- Will chair regular project meetings, coordinate resources, providing minutes with action lists to move projects forward efficiently
- Ensures timely, open and effective communication within the project team and with other stakeholders
- Supports the decision making in LAVA’s stage gate project governance
- Measures project performance and ensures that agreed deliverables and milestones are met on time, within budget and scope.
- Sc. or PhD in (bio-)medical, biological, or biotechnology sciences or equal by experience
- At least 10 years of drug development experience in different phases of development, including clinical development
- At least 5 years of program management experience in a biotech environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of professionals and external parties. Strong leadership and communicative skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
A full time position in a motivating and dynamic R&D company. You will be offered a set of excellent labor conditions. Salary and benefits are according to biotech industry standards. The location of the position will be at LAVA’s office in Utrecht.
Working at LAVA
LAVA Therapeutics offers an attractive set of labor conditions, recognizing and rewarding its talented and motivated employees. This includes the ability to work together with a group of experienced leaders and professionals, who all have a track-record of success in their field of business and in Life Science industry. We offer flexible working hours, a premium-free pension plan, 30 paid vacation days, opportunities for growth and development and a professional working environment, in which hard working is balanced with fun.
Our Core Values
Our company culture is built on five important Core Values: Innovation, Teamwork, Results-orientation, Flexibility and Fun. We understand that innovation is at the heart of what we do. We drive the ability to innovate and we all have a strong awareness about emerging scientific and business opportunities. We work closely as a team, have a constructive and collaborative mindset and we put the common interest of the company above our own individual interests. We have a strong orientation on results, we do our utmost to meet agreed goals in a timely and efficient manner and we thrive to always deliver on our promises. We are flexible, adapt well to changing circumstances and work well under pressure. Finally, we all contribute to a safe, professional and enjoyable workplace in which people are treated respectfully and diversity is embraced.
How to apply
Please send your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to the Program Manager vacancy.
For more information about this vacant position, you can contact Lisette Bevaart (Senior Director Program Management) at email@example.com. Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Acquisition related to this vacancy is not appreciated.