Position based in Philadelphia, PA
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, LAVA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the CFO and work with stakeholders across the company, including Finance, Human Resources, and corporate functions.
Provide executive administrative support in the following areas, but not limited to:
- Calendar planning and management
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare expense reports
- Assists with preparing financial reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Maintain and update PowerPoint presentations and other external communications
The successful candidate should have strong learning agility and enjoy working in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative capacity, preferably within Finance
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Professionalism and high degree of discretion; ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Extremely organized and detailed-oriented, with strong commitment to accuracy
- Ability to work in a dynamic, start-up environment – Flexibility, successful when handling multiple critical requests
- Ability to operate and take initiative independently when needed. Displays good judgment and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively and across functions
A full time position. A set of excellent labor conditions. Salary and medical/dental/vision benefits according to biotech industry standards.
Working at LAVA
With the attractive set of labor conditions LAVA Therapeutics recognizes and rewards its talented and motivated employees. This includes the ability to work together with a group of highly experienced leaders and professionals, who all have a track-record of success in their field of business and in Life Science industry. We offer a premium-free pension plan, paid vacation days, opportunities for growth and development and a professional working environment, in which hard working is balanced with fun.
Our Core Values
Our company culture is built on five important Core Values: Innovation, Teamwork, Results-orientation, Flexibility and Fun. We understand that innovation is at the heart of what we do. We drive the ability to innovate, and we all have a strong awareness about emerging scientific and business opportunities. We work closely as a team, have a constructive and collaborative mindset and we put the common interest of the company above our own individual interest. We have a strong orientation on results, we meet agreed goals in a timely and efficient manner, and we deliver on our promises. We are flexible, adapt well to changing circumstances and work well under pressure. Finally, we all contribute to a safe, professional, and enjoyable workplace in which people are treated respectfully and diversity is embraced.
How to apply
Please send your resume together with a cover letter (inclusive of salary expectations) to email@example.com referring to the Administrative Assistant – Finance vacancy.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.